- Casual Assignment
- Immediate Start
- Must have flexibility to work night shift and overtime
Our client is a thriving and innovative, world-leading aerospace producer facilitating local and international helicopter service providers. We are currently seeking highly skilled and motivated machinists to work in an exciting and bustling environment.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for applicants that can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years CNC machining experience
- HAAS machine experience will be highly regarded
- Programming + Setting up
- The ability to read drawings and work with a high attention to detail is essential
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Commitment to safe operating procedures
- Professional presentation with the ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels
- Confident computer skills with the ability to adapt to new programs easily
- The ability to work autonomously and follow processes independently
- Hold a current driver license and reliable transport
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment screening including Drug & Alcohol testing
To be considered for this position you must provide a current resume with strong references within a relevant field of work.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this unique opportunity please apply now for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 200000324_1546492314
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP