- Work with a well-established Electrical Contractor
- South Brisbane Location
- Immediate Start, competitive salary
Our client is a specialist Electrical contractor with more than 50 years’ experience working on a range of subdivision and development projects. An exciting opportunity is now available for a Construction Supervisor to join their experienced team of industry experts in Brisbane.
Working in an autonomous capacity, you will be responsible for the planning and coordination of the day to day works of the ground crew to ensure efficiency, quality, safety and customer service standards are maintained.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and performance management of employees and subcontractors
- Creation and management of a fortnightly planning calendar
- Maintain strong communication methods with all project stakeholders including clients , consultants and contractors
- Ordering materials and coordinate deliveries
- Accurately interpret electrical drawings and schedules
- Monitoring staff and subcontractor inductions and training requirements
- Complete monthly audits and provide regular reports and feedback to management
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Recent staff supervision experience within the electrical industry is essential
- Experience on Overhead Line work and Aerial Fibre Cable Installation will be highly regarded
- The ability to interpret electrical drawings & manuals (Energex/Ergon constructions & manuals will be preferred)
- Proven experience with staff management and the ability to build positive team culture
- Focus on safety, quality and achieving desired outcomes is a must
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders and staff at all levels
- Accurate administration and reporting capabilities
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan & schedule operations
- Be capable of working autonomously and as part of a team
Please note that successfully shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a Drug & Alcohol Test as part of our Client’s Drug & Alcohol Policy.
Work with a professional team of industry experts, based in South Brisbane. A competitive salary is on offer for those who can demonstrate the right attitude, skills and experience.
If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 200000351_1546905149
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP