- Leading supplier in Automation and Remote Monitoring Technology
- Genuine career opportunities for experienced sales professionals
- Base Salary + Commissions on Outcomes
Our client forms a team of well established businesses that are set for growth this year. We are looking for technical sales staff to join the business development team. The ideal candidate will be familiar with, or have experience working in automation and remote technology systems and are able to bring their expertise in this area, to help grow the business.
The role is a hands-on position, focusing on business to business sales to drive brand awareness of the company and build on its existing reputation for high-quality service.
The main focus of your role will be researching and targeting new clients, generating leads, sourcing tender opportunities and end to end relationships management. With the direction of senior sales staff and management, you will take responsibility for your own work agenda, provide accurate reporting, and be motivated in achieving targets.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- A results-driven and customer focused attitude is essential
- Recent experience in Technical sales & account management
- Confident communication skills to effectively network, engage and build relationships
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders and staff at all levels
- Familiar with SCADA Systems highly desirable
- Knowledge of remote terminal Units, telemetry or radio communications
- Provide advice on latest technology systems to potential suppliers
- Be capable of working autonomously and as part of a team
- An energetic, positive attitude
If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 200000434_1551247158
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP