East Coast Traffic Control is a part of Team Invest Private – an ASX listed group, and is a specialist civil construction and government supplier with multiple locations throughout Queensland. An exciting opportunity is now available for an eager and passionate Business Development Specialist to generate sales and grow business throughout North Queensland.
Working in an autonomous capacity with support from management, you will be responsible for growing awareness, leveraging network relationships and generating sales leads. East Coast Traffic Control are looking for a driven, entreprenurial and passionate Business Development Specialist to join their team and own the growth and expansion they are currently experiencing and predicting with your skills at work.
- Generate new leads, sales & create strong business to business relationships
- Network with local businesses, Councils and Chamber of Commerce
- Identify and communicate business leads with management
- Coordinate sales and new business meetings for management
- Data entry and CRM administration management
The Successful Applicant
- Recent business development experience in a similar industry
- Proven experience generating genuine sales leads
- Strong customer satisfaction and business to business skills
- Ability to work autonomously and achieve targets
- Existing relationships within the construction industry, Local Council & Chambers of Commerce is highly regarded
Culture and Benefits
- Charismatic, supportive team and management
- Opportunity to be a part of a high performing team
- Ongoing training and support provided
Please note all applications are to be directed to Dove Recruitment. Applications submitted directly to East Coast Traffic Control will not be accepted.
If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration
Job Reference: 200002239_1609824582
Salary: AU$60000 - AU$100000 per annum + base salary + un-capped earning potential
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: