East Coast Traffic Control is a part of Team Invest Private – an ASX listed group and is a specialist civil construction and government supplier with multiple locations throughout Queensland. An exciting opportunity is now available for an eager and passionate Chief Finance Officer to oversee the control and responsibility for all financial aspects.
The CFO will be accountable for meeting compliance obligations whilst actively contributing to achieve year on year reoccurring growth. We are looking for a hands-on person who is passionate about business growth and looking for their next challenge.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly reports and statutory accounts for the company board
- Handle payroll, payables and collection functions and analyses operations to create improvements
- Oversee, motivate, and empower the day-to-day financial requirements of the company and the team
- Responsible for all compliance matters and statutory reporting
- Manage audit processes and liaise with the Group and external personnel
The Successful Applicant
- CA or CPA qualified is desirable, however not essential
- Proven experience working in a similar position within a small to medium sized business
- Experience with ASX listed companies and Project Management skills implementing new systems / procedures
- Proven experience presenting and advocating on behalf of the business’ best interests
- Pass a National Police Clearance
Culture and Benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of a high performing team
- Attractive base salary + uncapped bonuses
- Occasional interstate travel required
If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 200002839_1622167432
Salary: Attractive Base salary + incentives
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP