East Coast Traffic Control is a part of Team Invest Private – an ASX listed group, and is a specialist civil construction and government supplier with multiple locations throughout Queensland. An exciting opportunity is now available for a Supervisor to join their fast emerging and supportive team in Rockhampton who will manage their local field workers and support business growth.
Working in an autonomous capacity with support from management, you will be responsible for coordinating the depot operations and contribute to growth through various relationship building and high level customer service strategies. East Coast Traffic Control are looking for a driven, entreprenurial and passionate Supervisor to join their team to own the growth and expansion they are currently experiencing and predicting with your skills at work.
- Oversee staff and drive company culture
- Business development of new and existing clients
- Identify and communicate potential business opportunities with sales staff and management
- Ensure QA/OH&S compliance is met
- Recruitment and training of new staff
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated recent leadership experience within the construction industry is essential
- Experience in business development and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to interpret profit and loss statements is desirable
- Proven experience leading staff and building a positive team culture
- Focused on customer service excellence and achieving desired outcomes
Culture and Benefits
- Performance based incentives achievable
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and dynamic attitude
- Opportunity to manage your own team
Please note all applications are to be directed to Dove Recruitment. Applications submitted directly to East Coast Traffic Control will not be accepted
If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: 200002407_1609823592
Salary: Base salary + unlimited commission earning potential
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP